Working at PCI Government Services
PCI Government Services is an award-winning company which is recognized by the industry for its growth, commitment, and customer satisfaction. We take great pride in our work and are dedicated to building a team and an environment to support these efforts.
Our philosophy has three main focuses:
- Opportunity We offer challenging and rewarding work assignments, with an opportunity to work with great people and receive excellent compensation.
- Culture Our diverse culture and environment foster the innovation and collaboration needed to deliver cutting-edge solutions for maximum value.
- Incentives PCI-GS strives to recruit and retain top talent, offer competitive compensation, and provide employees with personal and professional assistance to achieve their career goals.
If you would like to do meaningful work in an engaging environment, explore PCI Government Services’ available opportunities:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Our professionals are our most important asset.
PCI Government Services' (PCI-GS) employees are what makes this company great and we understand that benefits are very much a part of ensuring peace of mind for our employees and their families. PCI-GS is committed to offering a comprehensive benefits package that offers a range of many valuable benefit options which integrate health programs, retirement and other important areas to support a work/life balance.
The PCI-GS compensation philosophy is to offer an effective compensation program and comprehensive benefits that will attract and retain talented employees. This philosophy is the cornerstone for recruiting, retaining and motivating individuals to successfully fulfill the company’s mission.
Health and Disability
PCI-GS’ comprehensive health care benefits for employees, and their families include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Savings & Investment Plans
- Eligible 1st Quarter following 30 days of employment
- Traditional / Roth contribution allowed
- Dollar for dollar match up to first 4%
- Additional discretionary employer profit sharing match determined at end of year
- Paid Time Off
- Jury Duty
Voluntary Insurance Plans
- Supplemental Insurance Options
- Life Insurance
- Employee Referral Award Program
- Performance Bonuses
- Discount Programs